Friday, June 11, 2010

On the right track-light

Getting the mood dialed in, this shot is from the opposite side.

Just for reference, yes I did do a sketch of the idea I was going for.

From concept, to WIP:
Trying to get everything to scale right now.  Coming up next, the next set of lights. Modeling the structure to scale has been a challenge as I am still learning as I go.  Same with the lights.  I've opted for certain photometric lighting methods in this case to simulate the realistic light-web so that it will give more of the atmosphere I am going for.

These concepts I've been working on are ideas I've had from several dreams that I wrote down and turned into a story.  very dark, very interesting, and very scattered at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.