Monday, June 21, 2010

My sky is falling!

It was very easy getting the lighting and background as I really didn't plan for it to be much.  Overall it was really simple thanks to Maxwell!  The studio application really simplifies things.


Alternate shot, no post on either of these.  I wanted to show some of the detail work that I did for the main shaft that's holding the whole thing together.  I'm thinking if I ever go back to this project I may update the panels for a series of glass windows with interiors that stretch across (kind of like a deck system from some futuristic space movie / tv show, take your pick).
So, with that said, I promised the wait would soon be over and there would be more updates on some of the projects I've started.  The wait is over!! Next blog expect some nice surprises for a favorite project of mine that I want to get rolling again.

That said, I wanted to show really quick some of the earlier renders I did working on this one,  this is where i started duplicating what i had made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.