Monday, June 14, 2010

Bouncing off the walls!

First off, I'll announce that my facebook countdown to new projects is getting really close.  Today is a milestone i thought I'd just share that I've finally re-installed most of my software i had yet to get working again.  After several hard drive failures and tons and tons of lost projects, we'll see where it goes from here.  I can promise there will be new endeavors to pursue though!

On to the "Pressing Fear" hallway concept.  I had mentioned the lighting work i was doing while I was modelling the lights and fixtures.  Let's take an updated look at that.
Starting on the left flood-lights.  Definitely getting the idea I want here. The lights were getting ridiculous on my old dual core system, now that i finally have my software re-installed on my upgraded machine, 12-threads of goodness and 16 gigs of RAM should help out quite a bit, and that means i can get back to updating this one more!

You'll be seeing plenty more from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.