Friday, June 18, 2010

A "lighter" side of me

Entire hallway lit.  Wow what a chore.  My old system got this far before the project was just too unwieldy to open.  I couldn't even get a decent response from my computer to start playing with the lights' properties and scattering so I can get the effect I want; take a look below and you'll see what I'm talking about:
Nasty washed out areas due to the light webs I used.  The photometric lights are what I'm going for, I just need to drop a diffusing panel in front of them, and then adding fine detail work will come later.

The section up ahead where the end of the hallway is should be a bulkhead and large door kind of like in a submarine.  Definitely going to spend time working on that area when I get back to this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.