Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Looking for work?

The last few weeks have been crazy trying to get things in order.  I've been rounding up projects, finishing up a couple in particular: The Arcade box Design for Mikey.  I've also finished a couple small projects: a video reel for a friend of mine Lauren, as well as Harry re-modeling a logo for an upcoming project he's been pushing forward on.  We're still waiting to wrap up the two commercial project campaigns I worked on back in May, but as soon as they're wrapped I'll have lots of updates.
1st design iteration
As I started to get more characters placed and sent the client a picture for reviewing on the "direction" he wanted the design to go, I was given instructions to lose the "logo" in the center and do more of a collage.
2nd design iteration
After updating the client again I got more information how how he wanted the collage to look, and he sent me a few for reference:
3rd design iteration
3rd design iteration update
Should have this project done this month, I've had the Dubstep remix on hold for a short while thought I'm still touching base with it and will be getting back to producing it very soon.  I've had to take care of some serious financial stresses and as soon as I can get myself situated in that area I'll have the ability to mentally focus the project down and have it released by the end of this year if all goes well!

I have a couple other growing projects, taking on a client / label that is going to start needing steady mastering work.  Will be mastering a project tomorrow, and negotiating for further projects down the line as well. 

The studio has some projects on the back-plate that might get moved back to the front of progress continues well with these I'm wrapping up.  A sample catalog is in the works, along with a roayltay free music elements catalog for game and interactive media developers. 

I'm going to announce this on here just as a "possibility" of opening up a new youtube section for Neologic Studios and producing a weekly series of DIY and tutorial videos for audio production.  There's no telling when / if this will happen, but the idea is that they would be short, concise videos that highlight a particular product in demonstration, used in a project we are working on, and give an in-depth look at it's use; to DIY projects and how-to's.  If this interests you, get some discussion going on this post's comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.