Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Color me purple...

Getting the last bits wrapped up on the Arcade design project.
I'm hoping I can have this one wrapped up by the end of this week, so that leaves me 2 more days to work on it and get in final approval.

I've also been working on quick-mixing and mastering the 5 songs I recorded on saturday with my client to send out the mixes on Friday.  I've been talking with the client about their upcoming plans and it appears they want to prepare a mix-tape of their work soon, so we'll see how things roll into the near future.

I just sent Steven Hasting an old unfinished project we started last year and he decided to post it up on soundcloud, enjoy!

In the meantime, i've been slowly getting back to sound-design on my dubstep remix mashup of Rob Zombie's music in the "Zombie Apocalypse" project, and while the creative juices are down I've been getting close family and friends who are interested to start reading and giving me feedback on my novel.

Sometime in the near future i'll be scheduling a google hangouts session for an web interview with the developers of NovaCut, a collaborative online based video editor application.  I've made friends with two of the developers and have been in sporadic contact discussing various components of the video industry, politics, and straight down to production methods Neologic Studios and myself employ.  I'm incredibly interested in seeing what Novacut can do to really shift the whole paradigm of video and motion picture production as it has the potential to greatly advance the democratization of the whole industry.

Connecting this tool to some huge DIY and true independent filmmaker communities like IndyMogul







And even the audiences of great youtube and internet DIY channels like
Film Riot










And Freddie Wong
could blow the entire industry right into the next generation of multimedia...

Well, that's my two cents anyway.










Looks like Lauren got her demo reel up online that I built for her.
I'm also going to be pushing to have these open commercial projects closed this week too, which means I'll have more behind the scenes and in-depth looks at these projects coming up online soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.