Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pre-viewing pleasures


This is going to be just a quick update as my schedule just got a lot busier with unexpected commercial shoots.

First off.... Holy crap Avengers movie is pretty amazing if I do say so myself!  Got called "the other Captain America" haha!

Last Tuesday I was in San Jose with Harry shooting a commercial for a clothing company.  I'm working on a behind-the-scenes video for our YouTube channel as I'm building the 4 spots.  So expect a separate blog just for that.
Yes those are ninjas dressing.
No you can't touch them.
Can you find all 3?

I spent most of the week editing the 4 commercial spots and wrapping up the Martial Arts event I did work for on April 28th.  As well as prepping a design documents for a meeting I just held yesterday (Saturday) to start a video game project with a private group.  Things are going to get very interesting.

And finally, today I've been trying to just catch up on some editing projects.  Whetting my hands on some Red 4k footage from the ACE rail commercial shoot to practice 4k R3d workflow in Premiere Pro.  I may get around to posting on that one specifically as I'd like to go in depth and really explore everything with working with 4k.
 However, just a little while ago I got another call from Harry to shoot back out to San Jose with him all day tomorrow to pick up a reshoot for some spots I'm already editing, and then shoot a whole new commercial with a new client of which I have absolutely no details of yet.  These are fun times indeed!

Oh........ and a little secret I'll let you all in on... there's a zombie apocalypse coming... Stay tuned for more information ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.