Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fresh off the virtual press!

I finished all the marketing material for Trials And Memories who wanted some posters and business cards and such for promotions.  Don't forget to check them out and hear the orchestration I did for them as well!

The Album is avialable online now @ Reverbnation and Bandcamp

Click on the caption below to go to full view page on my Deviantart Account:

Poster 1
Poster 2
They asked for 2 different posters for the local stores and for venue and promotional, as well as a band bio which is just the last picture with text below it.  The album design I did is below, check the full view page on my Deviant art account by clicking on the caption:

Outside tray-card
Inside tray-card
Booklet Cover
Booklet inside
Disc print

I'm finishing up my Fractal gallery updates, here's a few of the new ones I've been working on:
Phase-Phobic
Cepstrum
Anechoic
RT60 2.0
Dipole
Hysteresis
The First Wavefront
Nyquist Theorem
I will be creating a separate page here on my blog that has links to the full downloads on my Deviantart account.  I'm also considering offering a wallpaper download pack for the various sizes which will include 2560x1600.  As always, let me know your thoughts;  any feedback is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.