Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dizzy is as Dizzy does!

A lack of updates concerned me just now so I thought i'd share why.  I've been busy with life's obligations - desperately job-hunting; consolidating things and organizing things to sell off.  I'm also in the throws of wiping my computer.  I just finished reinstalling windows and am in the process of reinstalling EVERYTHING.   I even had to make a list a few pages long of all the things I needed to redo once windows was back up and running fresh. 

Mostly a due about audio: the plethora of virtual gear and several of my favorite daws, plus various other things making their way back on here could take a couple of days.  I've also had the urge to get back into painting practice with the tablet, as well as start working on demo reel stuff.  So much to do so little time. 

Expect to see posts soon about the video blog's first episode!  I may finally get it done, and the post will be up on the studio's youtube channel.  I believe Troy wants me to resurrect and finish another video project we did for shits and giggles. I'll warn everyone now it's extremely cheesey, even for cheese.  That post may come up soon as well.

After the maelstrom of random life events i've had to deal with the last couple of weeks - friends happenings, jury duty summons, family obligations, financial re-orientation; i'm just barely getting back to business and get back into the swing of things.  I can't wait for the film project coming up end of july!  More news on that soon.

As for now, I shall leave you all with a quick photo-manip I did of Troy.  Photography done by the amazing Michael Fowler! Thanks bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.