Thursday, April 7, 2011

A comeback... coming back

    As far as vacations go, I believe I'd call this one a staycation.  I've definitely been busy at home and in the project studio trying to cook up business plans, attending some client events building up the brand and networking with potential clients and associates alike.  I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast.  Marketing and advertising would do us a lot of good but there's still so much that needs to be in place before we spend any money doing so.  As for the endeavors of upcoming jobs, I only hope that our competence alone is enough to land the job.

    On a side-note.  The album is finished, and up for free on the studio's Myspace with more business plans branching out later on to help advertise and market the studio as well as the free album.  I plan on making the entire album available for free digital download with the site's launch in multiple formats of course.  First things first and foremost is the business.  It's something that I feel I can accomplish if I just keep pushing harder and higher.  I also feel like the weight of the ambition is overwhelming at times and how the hell am I supposed to do all this?..

    Timing, and location.  The only two things I need right now...  and, sorry if this is all a bit esoteric.  I'll be getting back into some art stuff soon.  I promised myself I would!

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff with your music. I like how you guys go from folk rock to some old school metal (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath). I want to start recording stuff, but I need to get things put together first and practice more before I starting doing that.

    ReplyDelete

please keep comments relevant to topic.