Friday, January 14, 2011

Fractal Gallery 4: Aural Ascendancy Series


I started this series but never got to finish it.  I have a bunch of fractals I designed that just never got around to rendering, so they may come out slowly this year.  Nonetheless I shall post up what was started in this series.  As the name might suggest for this series, I wanted to go for something more audio inspired.  A lot of these works to me felt like they captured the essence of audio or sound or a particular function that happens in the physical world.  For example, take "RT60" based on a particular method that I used to analyze an impulse response from a sample library I have and brought it in to Apophysis as a particular sample cloud to create the fractal.  Here's the collection so far, and feel free to check my deviantart page for the full views.

Red

Pulse

RT60

On another note,  I just got a nice private tour of a nice studio in Modesto with Troy accompanying Mok and myself.  We mingled and talked about projects.  Lots of awesome people to network with there.  Troy and I are cooking up something pretty cool if I don't say so myself in fact.  I showed him and a few friends this RPM Challenge coming up in February and have gotten a few people onboard with the idea.  I may start posting up some information on it as it gets closer.  

Right now I'm just working full force on this story concept of mine, and networking / job hunting.    Even have an audition on Saturday for a lead guitarist spot in some band... Lots and lots of opportunities I'm working on!
Stay tuned for more developments

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.