Thursday, October 14, 2010

The big Push

As I write this I'm knee deep in organizational tasking for 3 major projects.  I just had a busy day traveling around doing a few meetings for the various projects at hand.  In the morning Troy and I had a 2nd meeting with a contractor to go over the renovations proposal for an expansion to the studio.

After a nice workout, I met with Mok and first headed out to Stockton to pick up a camera with footage and then we headed out to Copperopolis to meet with Tommy for the production company working on the reality series project I cannot yet name.  I've been in charge of production management tasks and even consulting on marketing. 

On our way back we discussed the project scope and scheduling.  Met up with a friend for a late dinner and chat, and then headed back to my place to discuss plans for tomorrow's meetings which will entail the next scene for the indie film that needs to be scripted choreographed and shot before renovations begin at the studio warehouse.  Right now I'm writing up the refined treatment for the scene and roughing in dialog and story progression into and out of the fight sequence. 

Tomorrow I meet with Mok to start choreograph ideas and talk about the concept build to the scene, and then schedule a meeting with the cast to start practicing and working on the choreography, schedule rehearsal(s) and the shoot.

Later tomorrow night I rough out a floor-plan to present to the contractor for a 3rd meeting to discuss plans and options before we say yay or nay..  Then it's off to Oakdale to meet with sponsors for the reality series and get production schedules refined...

Starting Monday next week, I'm Las Vegas bound for a solid 2 weeks of shooting for the pilot episode, and then 3 weeks of solid editing and post production putting together the pilot and any commercials and webisode content for sponsors.

It's going to be very hectic, I just ordered speakers that will probably arrive while i'm out of town.  I need to get mixing going and this post unit up here at my place, and still continue to manage these 3 projects; but i can promise there will be lots of updates going on here as I start to roll through more production concepts and share ideas with how things roll out.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.