Monday, February 11, 2013

Photo Finished!

After posting my 2003 Time Travel Experiment article I realized I had forgotten my film photography pieces that were featured at my highschool and even won a couple awards.

Kingdom Walls
Your Mind Your Lie
Timeless
All shot on a Canon EOS Elan 7, developed and enlarged in the class dark room.  Scanned later with a Microtek scanner.

I'll hopefully have a little bit of time later this week to post up the next Time Travel Experiment article.  I've been busy working more on Hoopfighters!  We're heading into the final 2 months of post production as the rendered sequences come to completion and I'm in the middle of ADR, foley, sound design, mixing, and music composition on the intro, and soon the first episode as well.  Still trying to lock in a solid music direction that will fit the theme of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.