Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Got Zoom?

It's been a while since I've been able to post anything up.  I'm actually working on a few small projects, and just recently did a small voice-over session for a project I'm currently building sound effects and Foley for!


Speaking of sound effects and recording.  I've not encountered any type of session templates for the Zoom H4N and so I made my own.  Really handy to print out and take with me on session jobs to keep track of what I'm recording, and I'd like to share with you all!

Download the PDF free from my website.

If anyone wants the word file for editing and archiving your sessions, please leave comments below and I'll post it up right away!.  I'll have to catch up a bit more later.  Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.