Monday, November 7, 2011

Short and Quick

So,  October was fairly busy.  Life's been hectic if nothing else.  Wrapped up work on the E.P. for Trials & Memories including finishing album art design;  which you can follow here.  They also just recently posted up a 4 minute radio edit of Crematoria.  The EP Drops on Black Friday!  Congrats to Jeremy and Mikey!  They also were very happy with the final album artwork.  I am too.

So what have I been doing?  Nothing. Well, not really.  Short Film Soiree got started with a group of friends doing short film projects and lately I've been spending my time doing some storyboarding for a couple.  Troy is also back in the area so we've been collaborating on some of the projects, and planning out a couple skits.  Aside from that I helped him set things back up at the Warehouse.

Microsoft started a public submission for the Windows Gallery themes expansions they've been doing and calling for all kinds of artwork.  I took some time to update a bunch of my Fractals and submitted them

Unfortunately, my back has been giving me a ton of problems the last couple weeks.  So much left to do, so little time!  Looks like I'll have me plenty of free time now to get back on track with my novel.  Speaking of...  I'm off!

OH, first... Battlefield 3 on PC has been in my possession since it's release day; unfortunately none of my current circle of friends are PC gamers (extremely sad face).  So, if you are so inclined to add me, hit me up on Origin and let's join up for a match or two! 

2 comments:

  1. One day, I will give in and play a PC game with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the only friend that you have that doesn't have a machine strong enough to play the current generation of PC Games...

    Wanna play some Oregon Trail? I think I might be able to hand that, on low settings...

    ReplyDelete

please keep comments relevant to topic.