Tuesday, September 28, 2010

textual problems

Been busy working on some test ideas for textual animations to go into some credit sequences.  I can't post any of the actual project info here, but these tests I decided to do for my music project with Redhawk for some of the music video possibilities we might have lined up later.  So far this shot below was what I was happiest with.

I've been trying to test out multiple renders with demolitions plugins but so far have been unsuccessful with the little time I have been able to spend learning it.  Instead I ended up with several test shots trying to hone in the look for the Scrap Children feature.  This next one below was one of the earlier renders just playing around with the plugin; obviously let it grow for too long!  The 2nd below is the first test render, and the very bottom was playing with Vray fur ideas but I quickly scrapped that look.


Later on, I'll post up progress after I get the demolitions plugins sorted out.  My intention is to have a cracked stone look to the text, have it crumble underneath a falling text above it that reveals the artist name, and crumble again for a final text drop, all under 10 seconds.  Nice short animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep comments relevant to topic.